A few days ago an old roommate of mine from my Freshman year at BYU brought her family and came to visit! They live about 3 hours from us. I hadn't seen her in about 5 years so we had a great time meeting each other's family and reminiscing. Lisa and her husband, Vance, were able to do a temple session and we also were able to squeeze in a trip to a sprayground, Graeter's ice cream, and a couple of board games.
I love this candid picture of us that Adrian took. We were looking through old pictures talking about people we still keep in contact with and feeling a little embarrassed by some old memories (and pictures)!
And I love this one of our babies. Claire is a year and Lincoln is almost 9 months (Claire is just a little petite). I think it's hilarious that she's squaking because she doesn't want him touching her sunglasses!
Then at the sprayground:
Sounds like fun. I'd rather have a college reunion than a high school one!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for hosting us Jodie. We had so much fun getting away and seeing you guys. I can't believe how beautiful you and your family are!
ReplyDeleteI love that you posted about Lisa! Lisa is one of my best friends too! I love that I keep tabs on both of you through blogs. I forgot until now that you know each other. What a neat surprise when I checked in on the blogs and saw that you posted this! I'm glad you had a good weekend together!
ReplyDelete