You know how when you forget to blog something then weeks later you have a hard time posting anything else since you wanted to give that forgotten post it's due, yet the thought of playing "catch-up" is just too overwhelming? That's when I just end up skipping the "forgotten post" altogether. And then I'm disappointed when I look back and realize that Adrian's and my 6th wedding anniversary was a month ago and I never even mentioned it. Or that Clark went to a great Christian Bible Preschool for a few months and loved it (and it's already over). Or that Claire got her first tooth over a week ago (and her second one popped up yesterday). Or that Adrian started his second new job of the year last month (and loves it, actually, thanks for asking). But such is life. And now I'm moving on...

0 comments:
Post a Comment