11 May 2011

Beauty


Look at those lips! And those eyes! And those cheeks! And the curls! I mean, really, she is absolutely beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. Agreed...
    You know, my oldest niece is 18 and one of the MOST confident young women I know (her brother's don't lack self esteem either) I think they were told of their beauty daily their whole lives. When she was little we would tell her she was beautiful and she would just smile and say "i know", lol. I hope my daughters are as confident as she is (no body image issues).. and your Claire too, because they should be. They are BEAUTIES! Inside and out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Seriously, though, I want to kiss those cheeks right. now. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to the other comments?? Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They got erased in the blogger blackout! Sad! I am sure they were all gushing about how gorgeous your little girl is. She is, truly, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete