Adrian has been building a coop for the chickens and a couple of days ago the boys painted it and had a BLAST!

Proud of their paint job!


I was actually at the store when this was going on and when I came home I saw them swinging and knew that they had the best time painting because there was paint EVERYWHERE. I love when they do projects like this with their dad!
Welcome to the chicken club! They look like cute birds. And I'm so happy Adrian let the boys paint the coop. I would never in a million years have let my kids but you're right, they look like they had the BEST time!
ReplyDeleteWhere did Adrian get the design for the coop? Or did he make it up himself? (That wouldn't surprise me from Adrian.)
ReplyDeleteI believe he modified a version he saw online...or combined aspects of a few. He's done a great job so far, we'll post a picture when he's got it all assembled and in it's final resting place. :)
ReplyDeleteHonestly, if there are any online resources that you can recommend - I have four or five friends that are looking into making coops. Since we inherited ours with the house I never know where to send them for ideas of building their own.
ReplyDeleteum they loved every second of that! Fun!
ReplyDelete