22 March 2011

Loving the weather

The weather has been so gorgeous! It looks like spring is finally here (though I won't be surprised if we see some colder temps in the next few weeks) so we have spent a lot of time at the park.


I can tell Claire's hair is getting longer because it now blows in the breeze! ha!


This is typical for Clark--doing any kind of acrobatics.


And this is typical for Peter--trying to be like Clark. :)
Hooray for sun!

(Yes, I purposely dressed them all in orange. Do you know how much easier it is to spot those crazies in a big park when they're the only ones wearing bright colors? Genius I tell ya...)

3 comments:

  1. I love the orange flip flops! Your kids are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you also love how they're on the wrong feet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way about park clothes. Always bright red or orange for the boys and pink or orange for the girl. Had too many panic moments searching at the park when they're in green or blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete