It's not that exciting, if you were wondering. I'd recommend you not tearing apart your ceiling unless you have to.
We've got a lot of fun things going on right now including (but not limited to) a non-working bathtub (hence the gaping hole in the ceiling. The shower, however, does still work so we've all been only taking showers for about 3 months), a washing machine that no longer spins (hopefully Adrian can fix this problem tonight--I've had a load of wet clothes sitting in a basket for 3 days now), and a new-to-us truck that may or may not be drivable. I'll say this new year has been starting out rather unlucky. Here's hoping that things pick up from here on out...
We've got a lot of fun things going on right now including (but not limited to) a non-working bathtub (hence the gaping hole in the ceiling. The shower, however, does still work so we've all been only taking showers for about 3 months), a washing machine that no longer spins (hopefully Adrian can fix this problem tonight--I've had a load of wet clothes sitting in a basket for 3 days now), and a new-to-us truck that may or may not be drivable. I'll say this new year has been starting out rather unlucky. Here's hoping that things pick up from here on out...

Oh, i totally feel for you guys!! the first half of 2010 was similar for us. Sorry. it's rough! I hope it gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh I've certainly had days/weeks/months like that. Things will turn up. Be grateful for your husband that is a smart, Mr. Fixit kind of guy. Things will work out!
ReplyDelete