21 December 2010

Rescheduled


(Playing Pass The Pigs while in the waiting room, getting ready for "surgery")

Thanks to a croupy cough Clark has had the past few night, his surgery has been rescheduled. And although I'm appreciative of the doctor really wanting to be safe, I am disappointed since I've been gearing us all up for today. And I've been anxious, and my family has all been fasting for him, and Adrian has all this time off work and is home to help, and this was the absolute best time to do it. But alas.

Curse you, croup. Curse you.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delay but I'm sure our fasting will carry over! How is he handling it? Do you have a new date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( That really sucks.

    But I have to ask...is the pass the pigs from the White Elephant exchange? If so...you're welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is, Laura. But instead of wanting to thank you for it, I kind of want to curse you. Yeah, you heard me. Clark is obsessed with it and asks to play it 100 times a day. He's carried the pigs around so much that the black dots and pink hooves/nose are coming off and they're filthy. :) And we played for almost an hour in the waiting room. I can't tell you how sick of that game I am. So, thanks for nothing. :) heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's awesome. I mean, I'm sorry. I guess I should be saying your welcome to Clark, then, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete