14 December 2010

Merry Christmas to us!

Adrian got a bonus at work so we decided it was time for an early Christmas present: a new camera (well, that and because our old one was 6 years old, had a 5-minute battery life, and took pictures with pink lines across them). So for the next little while excuse us if the pictures aren't that great since we are trying to learn all the fun things it can do.

(And no, this picture isn't of our new one...it's our old one that we've given to our boys to play with. I'm tempted to wrap it up and put it under the tree for Clark!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So, what kind did you get? I'm in the market for a new one (again) since Liam broke the one we have now. I feel like I just did this! Probably because I did, just a little less than a year ago...do tell me what you got and why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to know what kind you got as well. And excited to see how things go with learning all the new features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh...a sony? I don't really know much about cameras. This was one area that I let Adrian do all the research and I went to the store to see which one felt the best in my hands. :) We wanted it to be easy enough for me to point-and-shoot, but have some bells and whistles that if I wanted to learn more and do fancy things I could. Adrian is readign the manual to figure out fun things and he teaches me some here and there when he has a chance. But really, I am just happy it takes decent pictures.

    ReplyDelete