We love this girl more each day. I still hold to the statement that she is the most perfect baby ever--so mellow, patient, happy, cuddly, and she rarely cries. I love every bit of her. As of 6 months she can now army-crawl and loves to stick things in her mouth. She loves eating baby foods and can feed herself soft fruits and vegetables very well. She just adores her brothers, who likewise worship her. She is been an absolute joy and we're so glad she's part of our family!
wow, i can't believe she is 6 months already!
ReplyDeleteWow, she looks so old! I just want to kiss those cute cheeks.
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of her. I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't even met her yet. :(
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet girl. Can't believe she is 6 months already!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am just cracking up at that last picture of Peter in your last post...classic!