I love that they're all on the table. That's what they tell you never to do, and yet it's so convenient that everyone does it. (And yes, it is hilarious that she's flippin' the bird to the camera. I'm always surprised how many of my girls' baby pictures involve similar involuntary "one-fingered salutes."
It's RIDICULOUS how big and cute she's gotten. And those boys?! What fun you must have. I miss you guys. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThis is funny. Always on the table?
ReplyDeleteGee whiz, Claire! I didn't know you had it in you!
ReplyDeleteDied laughing.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha - sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that they're all on the table. That's what they tell you never to do, and yet it's so convenient that everyone does it. (And yes, it is hilarious that she's flippin' the bird to the camera. I'm always surprised how many of my girls' baby pictures involve similar involuntary "one-fingered salutes."
ReplyDelete