How did you know what I was thinking? ;)Cute pics. I'm excited to meet her in a few weeks!
LOVE THEM!!! She is so darling! I hope she has red hair! We had similar pics of Brigham taken, but the photographer's memory card didn't work properly, so we're going to reshoot. I hope they come out just as cute! Love the dimple!
She is SO PRETTY! I love the rainbow dress. It really brings out her beaitiful coloring.Aren't little girls and dresses fun :-)
How did you know what I was thinking? ;)
ReplyDeleteCute pics. I'm excited to meet her in a few weeks!
LOVE THEM!!! She is so darling! I hope she has red hair! We had similar pics of Brigham taken, but the photographer's memory card didn't work properly, so we're going to reshoot. I hope they come out just as cute! Love the dimple!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO PRETTY! I love the rainbow dress. It really brings out her beaitiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteAren't little girls and dresses fun :-)