29 June 2010

One month already!


Claire is one month old today. Crazy how those last weeks of my pregnancy took years to pass and this first month whizzed by. What can I say? I love this gal. She is so mellow and we just adore her!

(maybe one day I'll learn how to use a camera. Believe it or not, this was the best shot of the 40+ I took...sheesh.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is great and your daughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. babies are HARD. they make lots of funny faces and it's hard to catch the good ones. she's beautiful though. and it's so fun to hear how in love you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! And I love that, at least in the photos, her hair looks like it is going to be red just like her mom's. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete