My mom took so many fabulous pictures! These tutu ones are some more of my favorites (who am I kidding? They're all favorites or I wouldn't have wanted to post them all)!
I think this one is going to go in her bedroom. So sweet!
WOW. I definitely can't pick a favorite. I love how girlie she is.. and yet in these last few I can see traits of Peter and Clark. SO beautiful! (and no fair she has a dimple)
Jodie, What an absolutely gorgeous little girl. The pictures are wonderful too. I am in awe of your mom's photography gift! Everyone can take pictures, but your Mom takes "masterpieces". Your pictures are treasures. That baby will grow up fast, but the pictures will be there forever! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
She's beaUtiful Jodie. You are so lucky to have such a talented photographer to document these adorable early days.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! I would post all the pictures too if I were you. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW. I definitely can't pick a favorite. I love how girlie she is.. and yet in these last few I can see traits of Peter and Clark. SO beautiful! (and no fair she has a dimple)
ReplyDeleteJodie, What an absolutely gorgeous little girl. The pictures are wonderful too. I am in awe of your mom's photography gift! Everyone can take pictures, but your Mom takes "masterpieces". Your pictures are treasures. That baby will grow up fast, but the pictures will be there forever! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteDoes your mom bring one suitcase with her clothes and then one for her props? These are great!
ReplyDelete