I was beginning a grocery list and Clark decided he wanted to help. At first he was telling me what he thought we should buy and I was writing them, then I went upstairs for a second and he took over. The first one he wrote by himself and he was trying to sound out and spell "pear". After that he told me what he wanted to write and I told him how to spell it. I thought he did a marvelous job.
(In case you can't see it very well, there is pear (twice), celery, orange, carrots, apple juice, juice, crackers, vitamins, and grapes.)

Wow, that is pretty great penmanship for a 3 yr old!
ReplyDeleteNice. It sounds like he has the same tastes as Simon . . . except for the celery. Does he really like celery?
ReplyDeleteyep, especially with peanut butter.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I think he has better penmanship than Neils at this point! ;) I am highly impressed!
ReplyDelete