and I have PLENTY TO SAY for us both! YOU GUYS ARE FABULOUS!!! Is Peter really big enough to stand on that stool???? Very cute wordless blog Jodie. I sure miss you guys.
Yep. He climbed up all by himself. Don't you love those chubby legs??!
So cute! I love what you've done to your kitchen. And you look so skinny!
Love this. Love that you captured this simple moment. You look great - cute skirt, great legs... wow!
Perfect.You're such a good mom. :)
It's funny...that reminds me of a certain cell phone company's commercials..."more bars in more places". Cute!
Love it. Love the kitchen. Love your boys. Love Age for catching the moment. Love you!
and I have PLENTY TO SAY for us both! YOU GUYS ARE FABULOUS!!! Is Peter really big enough to stand on that stool???? Very cute wordless blog Jodie. I sure miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteYep. He climbed up all by himself. Don't you love those chubby legs??!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love what you've done to your kitchen. And you look so skinny!
ReplyDeleteLove this. Love that you captured this simple moment. You look great - cute skirt, great legs... wow!
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good mom. :)
It's funny...that reminds me of a certain cell phone company's commercials..."more bars in more places". Cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Love the kitchen. Love your boys. Love Age for catching the moment. Love you!
ReplyDelete