He stands. And eats everything in sight. And makes messes. And climbs stairs...though I've yet to get that on camera, usually I'm frantically trying to get him before he tumbles down.
Love the writing! I'm so impressed with the Stop and Shop- the SH seems like a more advanced concept. Good job Clark! And I am so excited that Peter is standing. He'll be running around with Clark so soon!
OH MY GOSH MY COUSINS ARE GROWING SOOO FAST!!! I clapped at Clark's writing, I couldn't help it, he was having trouble with speech, now he's talking AND WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'a boy Clark! I'm so happy!
Clark really is amazing. I hope you're teaching him that "shop" is a place where you fix your car, and not an activity that leads to buying something. We want him to be a manly man. Peter's looking good too. Apparently not writing yet, though. Love you guys. Dad/Grandpa/Jim
Haha- He only knew the word "shop" because I had written on our board "workshop" regarding a Home Depot workshop I was attending. Does that make you feel better, Dad? :)
WOW!! I love that Clark immediately thought of making sense of the two words together. At first he planned to write some random word below the first as unrelated, but when you said cat he placed them side by side to make the meaning "stopit cat!" as he explained... SO clever! And that he noticed the similarities between stop and shop. You are so smart, Clark!
And way to go Peter! Enjoy that little body of yours!
I absolutely can't believe what I'm seeing. I am completely blown away! Clark is amazing (and he has an amazing tongue too!)
ReplyDeleteLove the writing! I'm so impressed with the Stop and Shop- the SH seems like a more advanced concept. Good job Clark! And I am so excited that Peter is standing. He'll be running around with Clark so soon!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH MY COUSINS ARE GROWING SOOO FAST!!! I clapped at Clark's writing, I couldn't help it, he was having trouble with speech, now he's talking AND WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'a boy Clark! I'm so happy!
ReplyDeleteClark really is amazing. I hope you're teaching him that "shop" is a place where you fix your car, and not an activity that leads to buying something. We want him to be a manly man.
ReplyDeletePeter's looking good too. Apparently not writing yet, though.
Love you guys.
Dad/Grandpa/Jim
Haha- He only knew the word "shop" because I had written on our board "workshop" regarding a Home Depot workshop I was attending. Does that make you feel better, Dad? :)
ReplyDeleteImmensely.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I love that Clark immediately thought of making sense of the two words together. At first he planned to write some random word below the first as unrelated, but when you said cat he placed them side by side to make the meaning "stopit cat!" as he explained... SO clever! And that he noticed the similarities between stop and shop. You are so smart, Clark!
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go Peter! Enjoy that little body of yours!