Sweet! Finding cash is always great - even if it was your to begin with.
I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy pants, and my baby is 3 years old! :) My goal is to be back in them before 2012! :)
That IS a great day! I'm looking forward to my pre-pregnancy pants...and maybe $5 too!
I was just wondering if I ever had a pre-pregnacy?! WOW!!! Skinny and rich. What more could a girl ask for?
Congrats to you---that is always exciting
Congrats to fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans!Oh, and to finding $5. :)
Yesssss! I would settle for fitting into my old jeans.
Wow that is wondeful I don't think I ever got back to my pre pregnancy pants:) Come to think of it,I believe after #2 I just kept wearing maternity pants for #3 and 4:)Way to go:)
congrats! that's awesome.
Wat to go!! 6 months and back to pre-pregnancy cloths. The hard work has paid off.
Lucky...Nice job on the pre-pregnancy pants! Always a great day!
Congrats! That is very exciting.
Wow. That is impressive. I am fitting well into what easily could be maternity pants. And I'm not even pregnant! Nor have I ever been! :)
Sweet! Finding cash is always great - even if it was your to begin with.
ReplyDeleteI still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy pants, and my baby is 3 years old! :) My goal is to be back in them before 2012! :)
ReplyDeleteThat IS a great day! I'm looking forward to my pre-pregnancy pants...and maybe $5 too!
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering if I ever had a pre-pregnacy?! WOW!!! Skinny and rich. What more could a girl ask for?
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you---that is always exciting
ReplyDeleteCongrats to fitting into pre-pregnancy jeans!
ReplyDeleteOh, and to finding $5. :)
Yesssss! I would settle for fitting into my old jeans.
ReplyDeleteWow that is wondeful I don't think I ever got back to my pre pregnancy pants:) Come to think of it,I believe after #2 I just kept wearing maternity pants for #3 and 4:)
ReplyDeleteWay to go:)
congrats! that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteWat to go!! 6 months and back to pre-pregnancy cloths. The hard work has paid off.
ReplyDeleteLucky...
ReplyDeleteNice job on the pre-pregnancy pants! Always a great day!
Congrats! That is very exciting.
ReplyDeleteWow. That is impressive. I am fitting well into what easily could be maternity pants. And I'm not even pregnant! Nor have I ever been! :)
ReplyDelete