24 November 2008

It's beginning to look a (little) like Christmas

We've started early this year.

We had a fun Family Home Evening decorating the tree. It has lights and looks great, but I had to use the flash and we all know how crappy that makes things look. Oh well. :)

And I'm pretty sure in this picture I told Clark to "stand by the tree" and he thought I said "stand on the tree".

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I bet Clark likes the Christmas stuff. We haven't gotten our stuff out yet, but I'm sure Lindsay will have fun tipping over the Christmas tree and other mischief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Christmas trees! Looks like Clark is sure liking it. He's probably over the messing with the tree stage now, right? We put ours up on Saturday night. I was dieing to...so I did! Makayla is mesmerized (sp?) by it. She has to show her baby the lights and then her bear and then her doggie. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie - I want to make your truffles you posted (and brought us) last year - I can't find the recipe in your archives... help!!!

    ReplyDelete