My mom left yesterday and I was so glad she came! My boys loved having grandma time and she took such great pictures. She also was able to get Peter to sleep when I couldn't. :) You can see some more pictures of Peter and Clark on her blog (though I will probably eventually have most--if not all--of the same pictures posted here)Here's one she put together:

Expect many more pictures of my boys (and expect this blog to be only about them for quite a while).
Oh Jodie, he is so beautiful. I see Clark in him especially when his eyes are closed. What lucky parents...makes me want to have another new born. ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the rock-a-bye-baby ones!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Jodie.
Can't wait to read more about the boys.
xoxo
Jana
I can't imagine getting sick of seeing new photos. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteHe has such detailed features! I love that he doesn't look like a typical new born/infant. He looks like Clark, but very different. You have such handsome little boys!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I know you are two steps away in those tree pictures, but I can't get the part about the baby falling out of my head.
ReplyDeleteCan I adopt your mom? These photos are gorgeous! Your boys are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteummm, actually, Lizzie--we Photoshopped Adrian's hand out of the picture...but I wasn't going to tell that part. :)
ReplyDelete