Haha--no use feeling silly. :) We're having this guy at the hospital; it isn't exactly legal to have home births out here, unfortunately. Plus, after having Clark I realized (maybe this is TMI) I'm NOT a quiet birther. :) So, until we're in our own place, I don't think I'll have a home birth again (save my apartment neighbors a little scare...haha!)
Not legal... well you are in the south, so I am not as surprised Hello, you had NO drugs. IT HURTS! (I wouldn't know, but I've heard). Loud was justified. I want to prepare for either way with this one, they say the second is quicker so I just want to be ready just incase I cannot have a painless experience. How did you prepare yourfelf knowing you were going to do it all on your own? If you would rather just email me... lynetalive@hotmail.com
I am glad it made you happy :o)
ReplyDeleteambye when you are ready it could induce labor... wouldn't that be great.
Are you having your baby at home again? Now I feel silly saying something about hopsital ice since you had Clark at home. :ol
Haha--no use feeling silly. :) We're having this guy at the hospital; it isn't exactly legal to have home births out here, unfortunately. Plus, after having Clark I realized (maybe this is TMI) I'm NOT a quiet birther. :) So, until we're in our own place, I don't think I'll have a home birth again (save my apartment neighbors a little scare...haha!)
ReplyDeleteNot legal... well you are in the south, so I am not as surprised
ReplyDeleteHello, you had NO drugs. IT HURTS! (I wouldn't know, but I've heard).
Loud was justified. I want to prepare for either way with this one, they say the second is quicker so I just want to be ready just incase I cannot have a painless experience.
How did you prepare yourfelf knowing you were going to do it all on your own? If you would rather just email me... lynetalive@hotmail.com
take care :o)
oh and NOT TMI. Ha ha
I LOVE Sonic's ice! I'm so glad you've found it.
ReplyDelete