Yesterday we bought these floaties at the dollar store and Clark was excited to wear them around the house. He had never seen them before, but acted like he knew exactly what they were.

Today we went to the pool in our complex and he LOVED using the floaties. He still hasn't mastered keeping his head above the water, but if I hold him up a little he kicks his legs and arms like he really wants to go somewhere. I didn't get any pictures at the pool because well, safety first, duh (a.k.a. no Adrian to help out).
This post doesn't surprise me, of course he loves the floaties...they're for the water and he's Clark the Shark! Can't wait for for pool pictures or, maybe a video? =)
ReplyDeleteOh, pregnancy and swimming, Is there any better combination?
ReplyDeleteNot that I can think of, Mari. :) Maybe pregnancy and ice? (ha ha)
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about the ice thing Jodie.. maybe you've already heard this though.. but a lot of the time when you crave ice it means your anemic. I don't know if there's any real scientific proof behind it.. but I remember Marni ALWAYS chewed ice and she ended up being anemic. Same for my mom. When I was preggo with Carson I craved it... so I had the doctor check and sure enough. I've seen a lot more examples but I think you get my point. Maybe you should have that checked... or just go out and eat a huge steak. That'd definitely be my choice hee hee. It also could be just you being pregnant and it being hot. Who knows. :)
ReplyDeleteVery interesting, Angie. I guess that kind of goes along with the pica disease--needing iron. I'll check on that the next time I go, since they have to do blood work anyways. Thanks for the heads-up! :)
ReplyDelete